If I Was Invisible

I would love to be invisible for a day because of all the fun stuff I would do. First I would take my family to Disneyland. I would go there because last time I had so much fun and they would only have to pay for five tickets instead of six. The next thing that I would do is go to my friend Taylor’s house and all my other friends would be there too. They would be invisible also, and we would get some blankets and pillows and we would sleep in Taylor’s trampoline. It would be so fun sleeping under the stars and we wouldn’t get bug bites because they can’t see us. Finally, the last thing that I would do while I am invisible is go to Paris. Me and my family wouldn’t have to pay for the plain ticket because they couldn’t see us. We would visit all these restaurants and the Eiffel Tower. Once it becomes night time we would find a hotel and use one of the rooms that hasn’t been booked yet. We would do all these fun things for completely free! This is why I would love being invisible for the day!